downloading

Hello dear sir or madam,
first of all thank you for this initiative, really interesting project with unlimited possibilities. i am writing you to ask for your help about one of these possibilities. in fact i am building a freelancer marketplace for africa and i need to find the most complete skills and soft skills database. i think you data base include already 2000 skills which could be a great help to me, so i am wondering if you can help me and share your data base with me. thank you in advance.
Sincere regards.

Joseph D.
Hello dear sir or madam,
first of all thank you for this initiative, really interesting project with unlimited possibilities. i am writing you to ask for your help about one of these possibilities. in fact i am building a freelancer marketplace for africa and i need to find the most complete skills and soft skills database. i think you data base include already 2000 skills which could be a great help to me, so i am wondering if you can help me and share your data base with me. thank you in advance.
Sincere regards.

Joseph D.

Comments

• 2 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • I am in the same  business and i would like to get access to your database too
  • Hi Dario, Guillaume and Raphael,

I was looking for some kind of database like this as well. But the skill-project.org was the best I could find.

It would be awesome to be either able to download the dataset (CSV, sql, json or ??) or to have a web-/rest-/json-api to be able to query your database.

If you consider building a web-api, I might help.

Cheers,
    Dominik